Welcome to a new page on my blog!
This page will be additional to my blog posts and will detail my journey through 2012 – a year I hope to be full of new adventurers and opportunities.
Here are my main goals so far,
My goals, dreams, hopes and plans for 2012!
- To send my book to the publishers
- To start my new blog project – ‘Foodie’
- To grow a fabulous shoe wardrobe, replacing the pile of crap, broken, old, smelly shoes I currently have.
- To have enough money to eat well and cook a lot
- To strike a work/ lifestyle balance which gives me time to write and be me without being drastically poor
- To travel, at least a little bit
- To be more positive, accepting, happy and care-free
- To take better care of myself: to get more hair-cuts, health-checks and massages
- To enjoy being young and decide what I really want to do in 2013 and on-wards
Other things I want to do/ learn/ achieve…
- Write a lot and enter many competitions and send to many literary journals
- Throw out 10 pieces of crap in my house a month
- Swim a lot
- Learn how to cook eggs and red meat
- Make a recipe from every Healthy Food Guide mag I get
- Use my diary properly
- Learn how to use my camera properly
- Get over my fear of bicycle riding
- This list will grow..