Here’s what I am looking forward to.
- Staying in Hira on the weekend.
- Going to Blenheim next week with Row (for his work, I think I will make a picnic).
- Christmas – specifically: my second Christmas with Row, buying Christmassy stuff, buying/ making Rows present, eating lots of food, making stuff for mum and dad and nan and pop, buying nice Christmas Cards off Presse Papiers, getting a Christmas tree
- It getting warmer so I can wear my dresses.
- My first swim at the beach at the end of my road.
- Getting some outdoor furniture so me and Row can have dinner outside sometimes.
- Rowan only working 4 days a week this summer
- Getting better at my job.
- Going to Rotorua with mum in February
- Receiving my Diploma in Creative Writing.
- Receiving my first post card from Postcrossing
- Finishing my book and holding the printed pages for the first time.
- Getting my ‘offer of place’ at Massey.
- Making and eating the macaroni bake that I am going to try for dinner tonight. A new recipe I found in the Healthy Food Guide magazine.
That is a marvelous list. And I probably forgot a handful of things.